Proposal (Medium and wiki translation)

Patrice Vibert#1008
Community role: member
Guild: writing/translation
Time period: June 1, 2022 - June 15, 2022
Proof of work:
Crust Medium translation: Grow To Earn — Rejoignez le Open Community Program | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium ; Crust Network apporte un stockage décentralisé aux blockchains en partenariat avec Chainlink | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium
Crust Wiki translation: [Crust Wiki] General — Crust Network expliqué | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium ; [Crust Wiki] Général-Crust Grants | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium ; [Crust Wiki] Général- Développement de l’écosystème Crust Network | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium

[quote=“Patrice, post:1, topic:31”]
Patrice Vibert#1008
Community role: member
Guild: writing/translation
Time period: June 15, 2022 - June 30, 2022
Proof of work:
Crust Medium Translation: Crust Network s’associe à Cube Chain pour introduire des solutions de stockage décentralisées | by Crustnetworkfrance | Jun, 2022 | Medium

Hey please add the bounty you are applying.
And proposal is not only what has been done, but also what the next plan is to do.
The proposal will be approved by the L1/L2 members.

sorry. I didn’t understand the proposal methodology :rofl:

You can check the flow for proposals and bounties in our latest bounty description. Create an easy to understand graphic to visualize process flow of proposals and bounties

We noticed you contributed already quite a lot in terms of translations etc. and we will think about how to show gratitude for the work you already handed in.

Thanks a lot

It’s not to have short term reward. I like crust project and I hope I can help you on the future for the french and global community

2 Likes